RISE - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy
World's first fully-integrated Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopes
RISE Microscopy is a novel correlative microscopy technique that combines SEM and confocal Raman Imaging. Through RISE Microscopy ultra-structural surface properties can be linked to molecular compound information.
The RISE Microscope combines all features of a stand-alone SEM and the confocal Raman imaging microscope alpha300 within one instrument:
Quick and convenient switching between Raman and SEM measurement
Automated sample transfer from one measuring position to the other
Integrated software interface for user-friendly measurement control
Correlation of the measurement results and image overlay
No compromise in SEM and Raman imaging capabilities
The RISE Technique
For RISE microscopy samples are automatically transferred from one measuring position to the other within the vacuum chamber of the SEM, streamlining the workflow and drastically improving the instrument's ease of use.
RISE Key Features
Scanning Electron Microscopy:
Confocal Raman Microscopy:
- Confocal Raman Imaging with unprecedented performance in speed, sensitivity, and resolution
- Hyperspectral image generation with the information of a complete Raman spectrum at every image pixel
- Excellent diffraction limited lateral resolution of 200 - 300 nm
- Outstanding depth resolution ideally suited for 3D image generation and depth profiles
- Ultrahigh-throughput lens-based spectroscopic system for highest sensitivity and best performance in spectral resolution
- Ultra-fast Raman imaging option with only 0.76 ms integration time per spectrum
- Non-destructive imaging technique: no staining or fixation of the sample required
RISE Microscopy is suitable for you...
...as a Raman newcomer you will benefit from the ease-of-use and intuitive measurement procedure
...as an experienced user you will appreciate the exceptional correlative microscope performance with the advantages of both techniques included in one instrument
Materials sciene, nanotechnology, polymer science, geoscience, life science, pharmaceutical industry...
...regardless of the field in which you are working, RISE Microscopy will empower you with its unique imaging capabilities
Award winning technology
RISE Microscopy has been recognized with a 2015 Photonics Prism Award. An expert jury named the correlative RISE microscope as winner in the metrology category. The Prism Award is given for top innovations in the field of photonics, granted by Photonics Media and sponsored by the international Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE).
Please fill in all data fields to ensure we can process your inquiry as quickly as possible.